Wednesday 26 July 2017

5 THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT

Every time you hear '___ things you can't live without', I bet it gets on your nerves because it seems to be so cliche. However, if you were to rephrase this title as a question and BANG, you've got yourself a conversation starter, also it's a good way to get to know someone too. If you were to ask this, the answer from the person would definitely tell you what sort of person they are or, what they like to do in their spare time. That being in mind, I thought I'd do it as a blog post, so here it goes, (these things are not in an order).

The first thing I can't live without is my phone, same old, same old, right?right. People's natural instinct is to say and choose their phone because it's a mainstream and an effortless answer. Nowadays, people live on them, their lives are technically stored on them (i wish i was exaggerating). I know mine is, I don't know at the moment where i'd be if i didn't have social media anymore, i'm not sure how I lived without it.

The second item is wifi. WIFI, WIFI, WIFI. What more do I need to say really? Everyone needs and survives on wifi, whether you use it for work, for pastime or just to connect with friends. Everyone needs it. Well, technically, I guess you don't need it but it certainly is useful, you could probably survive by going to coffee shops or the library. I'd be lost without wifi though, I couldn't survive.

The third thing would probably be food, I know what you're thinking, technically no one can survive/live without food. If that's what you're thinking then you're thinking correctly. However I just love food, the thought of food makes me happy. I tend to eat when i'm stressed and then also eat when I am bored, I know, it's a bad habit. It's a habit I need to stop but I just can't bring myself to.

The fourth item that I couldn't live without is my macbook. I got it bought as an early birthday present this year so technically, I haven't had it that long but already it's one of the things I tend to reach for the most. It's light so you can take it wherever without it being too much of a hassle and it also looks good in photos so that's just a bonus within itself.

Last but not least is family + friends. I put these together because I feel like they come together in a category, plus it saves me one of my other four things for other items. I couldn't live without family and friends because they make me happy when i'm feeling down and if it weren't for them i'd have no memories. That tops it for being cliche but it's an answer that matters the most out of them all.

So that's it for my five items/people I can't live without, let me know in the comments what you can't live without and why!

No comments:

Post a Comment