1) Take a nice, hot bathThis first idea is one that springs to mind for most people when thinking about winding down or dealing with stress but it's also one of the ways that is easy (providing you have a bath that is). Get the hot water running, get a lush product (or some bubble bath (no one is ever too old)) and put it in or run it under the water and let the bubbles appear. Jump in and pamper yourself, maybe do a face mask or a hair mask. JUST RELAX!
2) Read a bookIf you like reading then this one is for you! Go to a book store or if you have a book you like then just grab it, get in to your comfy, cosy place and just start reading. Reading is a good thing for a quick pastime as you tend to get sucked into the book, then the time just passes by but that's why it is so good for being a way to de-stress because as you read, your mind gets taken off and away from the stress.
3) Watch your favourite movie or a few episodes of a TV series (netflix)Though if you don't like reading and if reading isn't for you then an alternative is to watch your favourite movie or a few episodes of a TV series. This does the same as reading however, obviously, it's more visual and sound rather than reading and words. I could spend so long watching different movies or TV series on netflix, it's ridiculous how good the selection is! In my opinion, I feel like comedy and romance films/series are the best to take your mind away from stress.
4) Listen to some musicAgain, this also is one of the most common ideas that would probably spring to mind, therefore I guess it helps, right? As you listen to music, you become so interested in the words which in term leads to you being distracted from your stress + you could have a bit of a dance if you're feeling energetic, that'd help even more!
5) Hanging out with friendsI feel like hanging out with friends could go either ways, it could go one way as you remember the stress and end up taking it out on your friends which could lead to an argument or it could go the other way (in which I hope it goes this way), where you all have fun and forget the stress! You could go shopping or for a meal. As long as none of your friends bring up anything related to the stress then you're fine.
I hope that at least one of these ways helps with your stress, you deserve to be stress free!