Monday 7 November 2016

Whats in my makeup bag?

Hi guys! I thought I'd write a 'whats in my makeup bag?' as I feel like more beauty related blog posts should appear on my blog. So yeah, today I bring you this.

I have the zoella lace collar purse as my makeup bag because its the perfect size for my products that I use to touch up with and as a bonus, its pretty too. I got it for £6 from Superdrug because they had a 3 for 2 offer on zoella things. I just adore all her ranges especially her new gingerbread Christmas range.

In my makeup bag, first I have the collection lasting perfection 24 hour concealer and I have it in the shade '1 fair' because unfortunately I'm as pale as a ghost. Next I have the nyx butter gloss in 'fortune cookie' and I keep this in my makeup bag because its the perfect nude gloss, it goes with everything and to touch up with throughout the day. The next two things I have are my two mascaras that I keep with me, these are the rollerlash mascara by benefit (but the sample version so its smaller to fit in) and the Maybelline lash sensational but the waterproof version. I keep two mascaras with me instead of one because the lash sensational does not achieve its full potential by itself, I find it clumps up my lashes, I have to use it with roller lash.

Also in my makup bag I keep the Rimmel stay matte powder in 001 transparent because its good to keep it in there to touch up throughout the day as my skin tends to get quite oily. I also keep two real techniques brushes in from the core collection, one is the contour brush and the other is the buffing brush. I use the contour brush for concealer and the buffing brush for powder.

I also keep my Rimmel brow this way in 004 clear and Maybelline dr rescue in too cool with me but they wouldn't fit into my makeup bag.

That is everything I keep in my makeup bag, hope you enjoyed this post.




11 comments:

  1. Ahh I really want to try the nyx lip products! I love that collection concealer :)
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love that makeup bag! I also use that Rimmel powder :)


    Terri x
    www.c0yoteugly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by the Rimmel powder! X

    www.sisterofthemoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love NYX lip products and I also have the same powder in the same shade haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh i really liked this! i have used most of the products you have mentioned and they are amazing! I love Zoella's products too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Legitimately impressed rn! You have so many amazing products!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a sucker for cutsie makeup bags! I love yours and the products inside are great, especially the mascara!! I need to get me some zoella products though!😍😍😍💕
    KeepingupwithMJ.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute makeup bag! I've only recently discovered the collection perfection concealer and where have I been? It's amazing! We use the same mascara! Laura x https://lauraslittleworldblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the makeup bag! The rimmel stay matte and collection concealer are for sure some of my go to products!

    -Soph
    www.planetwhispers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is literally almost the same as mine! Same bag, same brushes, powder, concelor and mascara!! Great post lovely x Melishiascorner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! check out mine <3 http://luciannaonlinex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete