Today I bring you my top five autumn/winter fashion staples because we are soon moving into winter and it just happens to be cold 24/7 in England, oh how I hate the English weather. So because of that reason I thought it would be a good idea to do this post as I get to share with you my favourite fashion items to brave you for this horrible weather.
1) My first is my scarf. Since I got this scarf, I have happened to wear it quite a lot because its black and white so it goes with everything + it is just so warm and cosy. It was only £4?!?! From Primark.
2) Secondly is my black pompom hat. Again this is from primark because they seem to be stepping it up a notch for winter, I love it. This hat is great for when you have to go out in the rain or at night but it happens to be freezing. The hat was £4 as it has fur inside too.
3) My coat, my saviour. This coat is perfect for them cold days because 1) its black so again it goes with everything.. but thinking of it now..i didn't realise everything in this is black.. oops. Also it has an actual hood compared to them padded coats where it tends to be the fold in hood and lastly it has fur inside.. what's not to love about fur that doesn't shred?!?! The only downside to this coat is that the outside of it does get fur easily onto it, e.g: dog fur. This coat is from H&M and was £30 or £40.
4) Fourthly is my cozy leggings.. once again from primark.. not really a shock there. Their winter range is just too good this year. These leggings are so warm, if you don't already know then the reason they're called 'cozy leggings' is because they have a fur lining inside. I like wearing these by themselves with my knee high boots or under jeans for them snow days. These were £6.
5) Last but not least are my knee high boots. They are so nice just to throw on with any outfit because suddenly.. it looks like you've spent ages on your outfit when in reality it was a five minute decision. These have a low heel as I wanted them for casual and everyday use. I also love these boots because they have the tie up behind the leg, some other over the knee boots tend to not have the string so they end up falling down but these don't. These were a sort of 'treat yourself' splurge as they were £40 from missguided.