Tuesday 14 June 2016

Get to know me tag!♡

Hello, ok so in this get to know me tag, there are 25 questions in which you will find out more about me and I thought this would be a good time to do this post so yeah.

1) Do you have a middle name?
Yes I have a middle name which is Rebecca.

2) What was your favourite subject in school?
Well my all time favourite subject was actually art but I liked textiles too.

3) What's your favourite drink?
My favourite drink is tea but honestly water is great.

4) What is your favourite album at the moment?
I love Troye Sivan's album 'Blue neighbourhood' because its so peaceful and relaxing.

5) What would you name your children?
I would name the girl Faye but I'm not sure on the boys name.

6) Do you participate in any sports?
No because I am not really a sports kind of person but I used to.

7) What is your favourite book?
My favourite book is 'All the bright places' because it reminds me a bit of the fault in our stars.

8) What's your favourite colour?
I would have to say my favourite colour is white because it's simple and goes with everything.

9) What is my favourite animal?
My favourite animal are dogs.

10) What's your favourite perfume?
My favourite perfume is the first perfume that one direction brought out because even if you hate(d) them, their perfume was just great.

11) My favourite holiday?
My favourite holiday has to be Christmas.

12) Have you graduated from high school?
Well I have done my gcse's so? I am not sure on the conversion of graduating from American to English so.

13) Been out of the country?
Yes I have been out of the country.

14) Do you speak any other language?
No, I don't speak any other languages fluently.

15) Do you have any siblings?
No I don't have any other siblings.

16) What is your favourite store?
My favourite store would have to be new look.

17) What is your favourite restaurant?
I am not actually quite sure on my favourite restaurant.

18) Do you like school?
Yeah I used to like school.

19) What are your favourite youtubers?
My favourite youtubers are Zoe Sugg (zoella), Joe Sugg (thatcherjoe) and Adam Waithe.

20) What is your favourite movie?
My favourite movie is definitely the fault in our stars.

21) What are your favourite tv show(s)?
My favourite tv shows are pll, big bang theory, Geordie shore and then big brother (if that counts as one).

22) What's your zodiac sign?
My zodiac sign is Leo.

23) What phone do you have?
I have the iPhone 6 in gold.

24) How tall are you?
I'm not quite sure on my height.

25) Do you have any pets?
Yes I have a dog.

Hope you enjoyed this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment