Tuesday 2 January 2018

AIMS AND GOALS FOR 2018

It's crazy to think that we're now in 2018. The year where all of us born in 2000 finally become adults. So to me, that's why this year is partly so crazy but also because I am coming back to blogging. I know, I say this every time I have a break from blogging but this time I mean it, the reasons purely because I have too much spare time, I missed blogging and because I am now in a better place than where I was last year when I stopped blogging. Although I'm not sure on what I want to do when I leave and finish college this year, I have good people in my life and that's all that matters, so enough of me rambling on, lets get into my goals for this year. These are in no particular order.

1) Start learning my theory (driving) and hopefully pass it by the end of this year
This one, for me, is quite a big one but not as big as when I start to learn the practical side of driving. Ever since I turned 17 (so for the past half year),  I have known that I want to do the theory side of driving and pass that before I even start to do my practical driving lessons, this is because mainly you have to get your theory before you do your driving test but also because I figure and feel like once I learn my theory, then I will find it easier to do my practical driving test. 

2) Stay permanent blogging
It's bad that I say this all the time at the minute and I know I say it quite often. I know that I always say that I will stick to blogging but in the past I never have, however this time I actually will stick to it because like I said at the start of this post, I am in such a better place (mental wise). This year, be expected to see a lot more blog posts from me.

3) Drink more water
I know that this is quite simple, basic and one of the goals that everyone says & attempts to do throughout the year but I need to stick to this as it will eventually improve my skin but would also how awake I will feel. My aim for water would be 2 litres of water everyday aka four little bottles of water aka eight glasses of water.

4) Figure out what I want to do when I finish college
This goal sounds self explanatory and it pretty much is but it's hard for me because I have never known what I fully want to do for the rest of my life as a job. I know what I like as hobbies and interests but it's hard to incorporate that into a day to day job.

5) Read 15 books before the end of the year
I have always liked reading, I love to read and buy new books. However, last year I got bought a kindle because I was running out of room on my bookshelf but I haven't read much since then so this year I want to start getting myself back into reading and 15 books is my end of year goal.

I hope you liked reading through my 2018 goals, I know there isn't a lot, but to me these mean quite a bit. 

4 comments:

  1. so glad to see you setting so many productive goals, good luck, I hope you achieve them all this year xx
    www.lifeascaitlin.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I hope to achieve them all! I hope you achieve yours too if you have set any xx

      Delete
  2. wow our goals are pretty similar - I literally did this post yesterday! I hope 2018 is a great year for you xx

    || https://theskilllessart.wordpress.com/ ||

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's nice to hear and I'll check it out! Same to you xx

      Delete